- SONIC ART CABLE RANGE->
- SONIC ART "ITSaRACKIT" SHELVING
- SONIC ART FABRICATION SERVICES
- ORIGIN LIVE UK->
- REGA TONEARMS, UPGRADES & WIRING->
- TURNTABLE ACCESORIES->
- PHONO CARTRIDGES->
- ORACLE AUDIO TURNTABLES->
- CEC AUDIO JAPAN
- AUDIOLAB UK
- PRO-JECT AUDIO->
- SONIC ART AC FILTER
- SONIC ART POWER SUPPLIES
- VACUUM TUBES->
- AUDIOPHILE VINYL & CD's
- DIY AUDIO COMPONENTS->
REVIEWS & TECHNOLOGY
READ ABOUT SONIC ART CABLE DESIGN & ENGINEERING HERE
Our latest Digital cable has replaced every digital we ever made, introducing the
• BLUE LIGHTNING is a culmination of Digital technology advancement and has been designed for the most stringent of digital signal transfers. Featuring optimum digital conductor sizing in our proven MILSPEC configuration and a very special construction technique with solid PTFE spacers this is a true 75ohm cable and performance in the digital realm is unsurpassed at the price. Check out our feedback page, we had a customer compare the Blue Lightning favourably against a CHORD Company Digital cable which costs more than 6 times the Blue Lightning.
• BLUE LIGHTNING features our Military Grade 4N Silver & Copper metallurgy with VIRGIN PTFE (Pressure cast Teflon) dielectric, and a full Silver/Copper braided shield. The PTFE outer jacket is further suppressed by the use of a MILSPEC Antistatic Polyester mesh sheath. The result is smoothness with more detail, blacker, quieter background, and an ‘organically live’ sound. Do not be fooled by the price, this cable is a giant killer!!
BLUE LIGHTNING DIGITAL Interconnect Specifications:
Wire: MILSPEC factory construction of Silver & Copper 0.65mm diameter. Perfectly round conductors. True 75-ohm performance. Full coverage silver copper braided shield.
Construction: Multi core construction with solid PTFE rods to maintain geometry and impedance.
Insulation: MILSPEC pressure cast teflon over conductors. MILSPEC pressure cast Teflon outer jacket with PE Antistatic outer mesh sheath.
Termination: Sonic Art RCA plugs featuring 24K gold contacts and silver plated brass alloy body. MILSPEC Silver Solder.
Note: All Sonic Art Cables must be run in the direction of the arrows or the writing.
Sonic Art Cables require 150+ hours of use before reaching full performance.