- SONIC ART CABLE RANGE->
- SONIC ART "ITSaRACKIT" SHELVING
- SONIC ART FABRICATION SERVICES
- ORIGIN LIVE UK->
- REGA TONEARMS, UPGRADES & WIRING->
- TURNTABLE ACCESORIES->
- PHONO CARTRIDGES->
- ORACLE AUDIO TURNTABLES->
- CEC AUDIO JAPAN
- AUDIOLAB UK
- PRO-JECT AUDIO->
- SONIC ART AC FILTER
- SONIC ART POWER SUPPLIES
- VACUUM TUBES->
- AUDIOPHILE VINYL & CD's
- DIY AUDIO COMPONENTS->
REVIEWS & TECHNOLOGY
READ ABOUT SONIC ART CABLE DESIGN & ENGINEERING HERE
Our Flagship Digital cable
REFERENCE BLUE LIGHTNING
• REFERENCE BLUE LIGHTNING is a culmination of Digital technology advancement and has been designed for the most stringent of digital signal transfers. Featuring optimum digital conductor sizing in our proven MILSPEC configuration and a very special construction technique with solid PTFE spacers, this is a true 75ohm cable and performance in the digital realm is unsurpassed at the price. The REFERENCE Series cables take all our materials technology and Time Aligned Design a step further with dual conductor runs for isolated hot and cold connections, isolated shielding and combine all this with CARDAS Reference series Silver rhodium plated RCA plugs. Check out our feedback page, we had a customer compare the standard Blue Lightning favourably against a CHORD Company Digital cable which costs more than 6 times the Blue Lightning!
• REFERENCE BLUE LIGHTNING features our Military Grade 4N Silver & Copper metallurgy with VIRGIN PTFE (Pressure cast Teflon) dielectric, and a full Silver/Copper shield. The PTFE outer jacket is further suppressed by the use of Antistatic PE mesh sheath. The result is smoothness with more detail, blacker, quieter background, and an ‘organically live’ sound. Do not be fooled by the price, this cable is a giant killer!!
REFERENCE BLUE LIGHTNING DIGITAL Interconnect Specifications:
Wire: MILSPEC factory construction of Silver & Copper 0.65mm diameter. Dual conductor runs, isolated hot and cold with individual shielding Perfectly round conductors. True 75-ohm performance. Full coverage silver copper braided shield.
Insulation: MILSPEC pressure cast Teflon on conductors. MILSPEC pressure cast Teflon outer jacket with PE Antistatic outer mesh sheath.
Construction: Multi core construction with solid PTFE rods to maintain geometry and impedance.
Termination: CARDAS SRCA Reference Silver Rhodium plated RCA plugs fitted with CARDAS Quad Eutectic solder.
Note: All Sonic Art Cables must be run in the direction of the arrows.
Sonic Art Cables require 150+ hours of use before reaching full performance.